1. Facial sauna. Too strapped for cash to treat your facial pores to a good steam cleaning? No problem. If you have a dishwasher, as soon as it’s finished the drying cycle, open the door and stick your head inside. Okay, it’ll ruin any groovy hair-do you’ve carefully coiffed, but damn, no more blackheads!
2. Looking a bit wan? Feel you need a bit of the summer-sun look to your face? Look no further! Once your dinner has finished cooking, whack open that oven door and stick your head inside. The heat will toast your skin marvellously, and you’ll come out looking like the first day of your vacation after sunning on the beach! Be careful of those shelves, though. They tend to hurt if you smack your head into them and leave an unsightly burn on your brow.
3. Hair looking lacklustre? No money for expensive conditioning treatment? No problem. Douse your hair in cooking oil then cover it with clear wrap for twenty minutes. You’ll have to wash it out using dish washing detergent, but you’ll have one hell of a gloss on your hair. This one really works—olive oil is best. Of course, don’t go near any naked flames while treatment is in process, but you knew that, right?
4. Need to lose a couple of pounds so your clothes fit nicely for that all-important meeting or night out? Ask a friend to help strap your body in duct tape. You might walk like you’re stiff as a board, but shit, you’ll look a dream in that little black dress or power-suit! And of course, when you get home and it’s time to take the tape off, think of the money you’ll save on waxing treatments!
5. A little bunged up in the bowel department? Feeling bloated and sore? Exchange that stomach soreness for another kind by scoffing a whole bag of prunes. You’ll need a day off for this magnificent treatment and a toilet nearby, but hey, you’ll have saved a packet on that colon cleansing you’ve always wanted!
Have a nice day, folks! Oh, and please add your groovy tips to the mix!