Some things in life really should be four-letter words comprised mainly of consonants. That way, when I say them (internally or orally), they come out exactly how I feel about them. (grin) You would think that for someone who rants once a month, this would be easy. Oddly enough, at first, it was hard to pick them, but after a few came to mind, they rolled fast and furious. My inner bitch didn't fail me. (grin)
- Nylons--these were the first torture devices that came to mind. I can't remember the last time I wore nylons. That's a good thing, because I'm sure I'd be spouting a lot of four-letter words if I still had to wear them. (g) And when they run, I'd just yell, "Nyln! Nyln! Nyln!" and run away. (Forgive me for the bad pun. I think I'm a bit sleep-deprived.)
- Cockroaches--there are some people who like them (entomologist). These disgusting bugs have a purpose in the ecosystem...so they say. The only thing I've found them to be useful for is seeing how many four-letter words I can say in sequence if I encounter one. They should be known as crks or just, "Ahhh!"
- Cleaning--some of you may love to clean, but I'm not a fan. I do it because it has to be done. However, while doing it, I'm thinking of everything else, anything else, that I could be doing. (g) If I had my druthers, I'd never have to say anything associated with this word. (g)
- Stupid people--I already have words for them already. None of them are four-letter, but they do have the same effect. (grin) Matter of fact, I was rear-ended the other day at an all-way stop. Fortunately, he hit me going only a couple miles an hour. No car damage, no body damage. Lucky, but how do you hit someone while in a line like that? Only one answer: stupid. Too bad Darwin was sleeping. (Gah, I'm so evil sometimes!)
- High heels--some of you love them, but me? I don't. I wear them rarely. Combine heels with nylons, and you have my own private hell. LOL A four-letter word? You bet.
- Spam--Wait! That is already a four-letter word. Well-deserved too. (g)
- Junk mail--My house is under siege from junk mail. I spend way too much time getting rid of this excess of unwanted paper. All those trees cut down for paper I don't want. Wouldn't it be nice if we could take that junk mail and just dump it on the companies who send it to us? In particular, the CEO's front yard. Oooo... We could TP their lawns with the shredded remains and turn the sprinklers on. (g) Perhaps it would take them as long to clean that up as it has me my house. (Mwahahahahaha)
- Cellulite--It's ironic that this word, which conjures up visions of rippling flesh (and not the good kind), contains "lite." Perhaps you can help me come up with a word appropriate for this. I'd like to say I've learned to live with it, but, honestly, I don't have a lot of choice, unless I'm willing to give up chocolate. Hm... yeah, no.
I know I had more, but a very busy, tiring, fun weekend left my brain all mushy. I need your help to come up with a few more things that really should be four-letter words.